Often times we do not realize the gift of God and are not thankful for what we have. Apostle Paul was thankful for everything though he had suffered. Paul was either in prison or in synagogues preaching the people. Paul was a man of gratitude and if we read each of his letters he begins by thanking the people.
Lets thank God for everything he has given to us and lets together say:
- I’m Thankful for my faith
- I’m Thankful for my family
- I’m Thankful for my friends
- I’m Thankful for my finances
- I’m Thankful for my future
inspired by Dr. David Jeremiah‘s speech on thanksgiving.